FUSION 360 - Integrated CAD/CAM
Empower yourself to succeed in the future of design & manufacturing
Learn additive (3D Design) and subtractive (CNC Machining) manufacturing workflows that are seamlessly connected to your engineering design concepts.
Virtual Class Using Goto Meeting
Time & Dates:
first session Nov 29th 2022 6PM – 10PM
Second Session Nov 30th 2022 6PM – 10PM
Two 4 Hours Sessions Including 15 Minutes Break.
- Fusion 360 UI
- Cloud Data & Team Collaboration.
- Parametric Modeling
- Multi-Components Assembly
- Design Documentations
- Machine Definitions
- 2D Toolpath Selection
- Tool Cloud Library
- 3D Toolpath Automation
- post processing
How To Succeed
Tips and tools to help you succeed with your career.
AutoDesk Certified Instructor
Kevin is an innovative entrepreneur specialized with integrated CAD/CAM manufacturing technology solutions. He graduated with a Mechanical Engineering diploma continuing his education with a tool maker apprenticeship with focus on CNC manufacturing various projects such as wind tunnel model sky scrapers and specialized aeroelastic instruments with Western University for sixteen years.
His continued education with Western Engineering focused on effective leadership leading him to a successful part time college teaching career as a CNC manufacturing professor extending his knowledge and experience to many of his students. Using this experience, Kevin provides leadership as managing director of his own company LeeVerage Integration Inc. located in southwestern Ontario, Canada.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Mechanical Engineering Students
- Manufacturing Engineering Students
- Mechanical Technologists & Technicians
- Precision Machinist
- CNC Programmers
- Millwright, Tool & Die Makers, Mold Makers
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Tips On How To Land a Job With What You Learned.
- How To Present Yourself To Potential Employees.
- Connect You With Industry recognized Certifications.
- Connect You With Training Resources.
- Potential Employment Opportunities
COST & PAYMENTS
Cost Per Seat
- 595$CAD + Tax
- Credit Card
Extras and Freebies
- One hour of one-on-one support can be used anytime within a year.
- Free educational access to Fusion 360.
- Opportunity to connect with potential employers.
What time zone does training occur?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I need to take any training prior to this class?
How do I provide payment?
Do you offer the class in other languages than english?
Not at this moment. All of our classes and learning materials are in English.
HAVE A QUESTION?