Embrace the future.
Lead the change.
With advanced technologies and workflows accelerating change in industries and careers, we are excited to partner with you on your professional journey.
We invest in students by offering our unique Fusion 360 CAD to CAM training journey that will enable your ideas and innovation and give you the power to make this world a better place for everyone.
Lead the change
change the world.
Learn additive (3D Design) and subtractive (CNC Machining) manufacturing workflows that are seamlessly connected to your engineering design concepts.
Delivery: Virtual Class
Dates: July & August 2023
Two 4 Hours Sessions including 15 min. break.
- Fusion 360 UI
- Cloud Data & Team Collaboration.
- Parametric Modeling
- Multi-Component Assemblies
- Design Documentation
- CAM Setup Definitions
- 2D Toolpath Selections
- Tool Cloud Libraries
- 3D Toolpath Automation
- Post Processing
How To Succeed
Upskill your knowledge for career readiness.
LeeVerage Certified Instructors
Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs) are credentialed professionals, affiliated with Autodesk Learning Partners, and recognized for their product mastery, delivery, and instructional skills.
Our Certified Gold Instructors have instructional design and delivery skills, as well as the requisite knowledge of specific Autodesk applications required for course delivery and have maintained their credentials for at least six years.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Mechanical Engineering Students
- Manufacturing Engineering Students
- Mechanical Technologists & Technicians
- Precision Machinist
- CNC Programmers
- Millwright, Tool & Die Makers, Mold Makers
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Tips On How To Land a Job With What You Learned.
- How To Present Yourself To Potential Employees.
- Connect You With Industry recognized Certifications.
- Connect You With Training Resources.
- Potential Employment Opportunities
COST & PAYMENTS
Cost Per Seat
- 595$CAD + Tax
- Credit Card
Extras and Freebies
- One hour of one-on-one support can be used anytime within a year.
- Free educational access to Fusion 360.
- Opportunity to connect with potential employers.
What time zone does training occur?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I need to take any training prior to this class?
How do I provide payment?
Do you offer the class in other languages than english?
Not at this moment. All of our classes and learning materials are in English.
HAVE A QUESTION?